Monday, September 30, 2013

Snowflake Avalanche

"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible" -Voltaire

What avalanche is your snowflake in?

I'm part of several avalanches.
I'm part of the technological "avalanche."
We are the first generation to grow up on the internet. The way we learn, develop, and grow in the next few years is part of what will determine how internet and technology is perceived.
I'm also part of the avalanche that destroys gender and gay inequalities. Even though I'm not personally involved in changing anything, I'm a firm believer of those rights. When a movement has enough followers, sometimes that's all it takes to make it happen. This is the age where same-sex marriage is being slowly legalized across some countries. It's also the age where people start realizing that women are being portrayed and treated unequally to men, in ways other than jobs and roles. Being a person who believes in these movements, I am part of the avalanche.

No comments:

Post a Comment