Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Neutral

Being neutral is when you're impartial, and when you neither oppose or support a situation. The situations in which I remain to stay neutral is when I don't know enough about the topic or situation being brought up. Even if I do know about it I still form an opinion on it but might not voice it because it won't be a strong issue for me. Also, if arguing the issue will cause more problems than the situation actually causes, then I chose to remain silent. There are many issues concerning various human equality rights that I feel very strongly about. If any of those topics are brought up, then I can't really help myself but voice my views because I feel very strongly and defensive about them. Examples would be my defense on feminism or gay rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment