Wednesday, November 13, 2013

If Our Roles Were Switched

If I were my own parent I'd honestly be exhausted. At home, it seems that all I tend to do is complain about how much I disagree with school. Now, my parents don't act negatively or tired towards my complaining, which I am very grateful for. But if I were my parents I would act the complete opposite. Maybe it's because I'm very impatient when it comes to adolescent issues even though I have many of them and am an adolescent myself. 

I would think along the lines of:

Wow, how can someone dislike school so much. Was I like this at her age? Maybe there's something fundamentally wrong with her. Hopefully she'll grow out of it when she goes to college. Or maybe it will get worse... I'm really looking forward to that...

1 comment:

  1. There is definitely nothing wrong with you just because you dislike school. It may be hard for someone so creative like yourself!

    ReplyDelete